Joshua- 4 months

Joshua- 4 months
March 9, 2010

Friday, November 13, 2009

No surgery today....

Joshua's surgery has been cancel due to a possibility of a infection. His temperature has been around 98 -99 since yesterday. The surgeon doesn't want to risk his stable condition so wants to wait until Monday. They are running test on Joshua to determine if he actually has a infection, if so he will be giving antibiotics.


  1. Sorry the surgery is not happening, but better safe than sorry. This way he'll be stronger by Monday. Take Care!

    ~Cuz Veronica~

  2. He has the most beautiful eyes.Yes better safe than sorry. They are taking extra precaution which is the best thing. He will be more prepared for Monday. Please let me know if you guys need anything.

  3. Sorry to hear the surgery but its all for the best. Joshua will be better prepared for it on Monday and it is best for the doctors to take every precaution. Keep us updated.

    Jose you didn't have to post a picture of the nursing pads, lol...the brownie would've been better!!And why weren't we told about the donations for surgery?

  4. I love the way he's looking at you guys! What a sweet boy.

  5. Hi Melissa and Jose,
    I just found came across your blog and wanted to say that Joshua is beautiful! Our family will be praying for yours as you embark on this CDH journey.
    ~Beth, mom to Katie (RCDH survivor 4/9/09)