Joshua- 4 months

Joshua- 4 months
March 9, 2010

Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Happy 1 Month Birthday Joshua!

Today makes a month since Joshua joined us in this world, and to celebrate Joshua's Big Boy 1 Month Birthday today we are happy to announce a big step.

At this mornings meeting doctors said we are going to start trying to bottle feed Joshua a couple of times a day and see how it goes. We will cross our fingers and pray everything goes good!

His infection is gone, he is breathing and drinking great on his own, all of his internal organs are working great. So now all we have to do is get him off of the cannula tube and get him fully drinking out of a bottle. Soon after that we will be on our way to HOME SWEET HOME!

5 comments:

  1. I bet you can't wait. You are going to have so much fun with Joshua. I'm so happy he is doing well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy 1st month Birthday Joshua and MERRY CHRISTMAS.

    Aunt Hope

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm sorry to say melissa, but he is starting to look alot more like Jose. But OMG Joshua is so cute I can't wait to see him and kiss all over him. Yall are such a beutiful family! I pray that Joshua continues to get better, and hopefully he will be home soon just in time for christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Melly - All sounds great! I'm still waiting for the A ok to visit my baby cuz! Don't forget me! I still think he looks just like you. Did u here some Christmas songs out in the hall way? Folks at my job go every year to sing to children at TCH and provide hats and stockings. Not sure what else. Take Care and God Bless! Huggs and Kisses to U All!
    ~Cuz Veronica~

    ReplyDelete