Joshua- 4 months

Joshua- 4 months
March 9, 2010

Sunday, December 6, 2009

Joshua's Crib....

(Saturday 12-5-09)
Joshua was moved out of his bed and put into a Big Boy Crib. He no longer needs a heater to keep him warm so there was no need for his old bed anymore. Joshua continues to do good, his milk was increased again this morning. He only has one more IV left on his head, it only has his antibiotic medication and his food nutrition hooked up to it. Doctors said he will have his antibiotics until next Thursday but his nutrition should be coming off by Monday.
Joshua staying strong!

3 comments:

  1. That's wonderful! It looks like you have a strong little trooper in your hands. It won't be long until Joshy is able to come home-can't wait! Have a great week my friends~

    ReplyDelete
  2. So great! Next he can graduate to his beautiful bed mommy and daddy have waiting at home for him. I'm very excited that Joshua will be coming home soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey mr lozano its Noemi hes so cute he looks just like u asta mi mom dice eso my mom is preying for u my mom said his a gift of heven and my lil bro is 1 month to trust me his going to get better

    ReplyDelete